Off shoulder Dress + F21 / Overalls + F21( SOLD OUT) Get another cute pair here/ Creepers - Ebay / Ombre Clutch + Old Navy / Choker + F21 ( SOLD OUT ) Another cute one / Shades + SunglassSpot
Ok, it could be said that I basically wore every single trend in this outfit, and it could not be debated lol.
WHY I CAN WEAR MORE THAN ONE TREND AT ONCE
Because I held the aesthetic. My whole look is causal. Even though mixing causal and "dressy" is all kinds of fun. Sometimes when you have a lot going on it can look messy and/or tacky. So I say have a theme, a color palette, or a general idea to hold the look together.
Also if you didn't already notice. My top is actually my off the shoulder dress from a previous post. Two points for items that be worn more than one way. All I did was tuck the dress into my overalls. The dress was already really fitted, so it worked out perfectly. Make your pieces work harder in your closet. Your wallet will thank you
WHICH TREND ARE YOU WEARING?
Ok, are you ready ?
1. Overalls - Technically this is kind of an old trend that is just getting into the affordable stores like F21 but I love it! The overalls are super comfy and I was so pleased I was able to find a pair in the store. I thought for sure I would have to thrift for a pair.
2. Off the Shoulder - We already know this trend as it getting beat into us by every Fashion and or style person alive
3. Chokers - I for one am absolutely obsessed with all the chokers. Also they are super cheap. You can make your own with some basics from Hobby Lobby.
4. 90's style - The Chokers, The "sodas" need I say more?
5. Creepers (Flatforms) - These remind me of my "sodas" sooo much and I love that they make me taller but I'm not in actual heels. I'm super cazch. The flatform trend is 150% me.
What is your favorite part of this look?